2023 Research and Mission Award
NOW CLOSED FOR 2023
Providence Research and Providence Health Care (PHC) are inviting nominations for the 2023 Research and Mission Award. This award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
This award includes a trophy, a documentary video about the recipient, and a $2000 prize. The award will be presented this spring alongside other annual Providence Health Care recognition awards.
A researcher who conducts an outstanding research program at Providence Health Care / Providence Research and exemplifies the mission and values of Providence Health Care.
Process of Nomination
- A candidate may be nominated by anyone affiliated with PHC and be supported by two PHC-affiliated individuals – the nominator and two co-nominators.
- The candidate must be informed of the intent to nominate and must be in agreement.
- Nomination is accomplished by completing the nomination form, including signatures of the nominee and nominators.
- The completed nomination form, an abbreviated CV highlighting ten (10) most pertinent publications not exceeding five (5) pages, and a list of previous roles at PHC are to be submitted by the deadline indicated to the Research Facilitation Office.
Nomination Deadline: CLOSED
- Dr. Zabrina Brumme (2022)
- Dr. Chris Ryerson (2021)
- Dr. Anita Palepu (2020)
- Dr. Karin Humphries (2019)
- Drs. Aslam Anis and Jim Christenson (2018)
- Drs. Robert Hogg and Keith Walley (2017)
- Dr. Eugenia Oviedo-Joekes (2016)
- Drs. Jonathon Leipsic and Don Sin (2015)
- Dr. Richard Harrigan (2014)
- Dr. Evan Wood (2013)
- Dr. Eric Grafstein (2012)
- Dr. John Webb (2011)
- Drs. Bruce McManus and Sam Wiseman (2010)
- Dr. Jim Russell (2009)
- Drs. Thomas Kerr and Adeera Levin (2008)
- Dr. Julio Montaner (2007)
- Dr. Peter Paré (2006)
- Dr. Jim Hogg (2005)
Providence Research: email@example.com.
Providence Health Care Mission, Vision & Values
Inspired by the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, Providence Health Care is a Catholic health care community dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of those served through compassionate care, teaching and research.
Driven by compassion and social justice, we are at the forefront of exceptional care and innovation.
SPIRITUALITY: We nurture the God-given creativity, love and compassion that dwells within us all.
INTEGRITY: We build our relationships on honesty, justice and fairness.
STEWARDSHIP: We share accountability for the well-being of our community.
TRUST: We behave in ways that promote safety, inclusion and support.
EXCELLENCE: We achieve excellence through learning and continuous improvement.
RESPECT: We respect the diversity, dignity and inter-dependence of all persons.