You are here
SKUNKWORKS HACKING WOUNDS – NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT!
DateThursday, September 22, 2022 - 07:30 to Friday, September 23, 2022 - 03:00
LocationHoliday Inn & Suites Downtown 1110 Howe Street, (at Helmcken) Vancouver, BC V6Z 1R2
Treating wounds is a complex and challenging healthcare puzzle. From people in long-term and acute care situations, to those living with hard to heal wounds, it is a troubling and severe health condition.
If you are interested in submitting a problem about wounds or participating as an innovator, you need to attend the next Providence Research, Skunkworks: Hacking Wounds event.
DATE: September 22 & 23, 2022
- September 22: 7:30 - 4:00pm
- September 23: 7:30 - 4:00pm:
LOCATION: Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown
1110 Howe St (cross street Helmcken St), Vancouver, BC V6Z 1R2
What to Expect:
- You will work in multi-disciplinary teams from Providence Health Care, Providence Research, and our partner organizations, to collaborate on innovative solutions related to wounds (prevention and care)
- Network with influential mentors and judges from innovation and entrepreneurship who are passionate about health care.
- Have fun learning, creating and team building with healthcare professionals, researchers, students and patients.
- Prizes available to winning teams
To Find Out More: