2019 Research and Mission Award
The Providence Health Care Research Institute (PHCRI) and Providence Health Care (PHC) are inviting nominations for the 2019 Research and Mission Award. This award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
This award includes a plaque and $2000 to help the recipient attend an international conference of their choice. The award will be presented at a PHC awards gala on May 24 and at the annual PHCRI Research Day on June 7. The recipient will be invited to attend both events.
A researcher who conducts an outstanding research program at Providence Health Care / Providence Health Care Research Institute and exemplifies the mission and values of Providence Health Care.
Process of Nomination
- A candidate may be nominated by any individual at PHC and be supported by two PHC staff members – the nominator and two co-nominators.
- The candidate must be informed of the intent to nominate and must be in agreement.
- Nomination is accomplished by completing the nomination form, including signatures of the nominee and nominators.
- The completed nomination form, an abbreviated CV highlighting ten (10) most pertinent publications not exceeding five (5) pages, and a list of previous roles at PHC are to be submitted by the deadline indicated to the Research Facilitation Office (address below).
Nomination Deadline: Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:00PM
- Nomination Form
This is a fillable PDF form. Please use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to complete. Should you experience any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
- Drs. Aslam Anis and Jim Christenson (2018)
- Drs. Robert Hogg and Keith Walley (2017)
- Dr. Eugenia Oviedo-Joekes (2016)
- Drs. Jonathon Leipsic and Don Sin (2015)
- Dr. Richard Harrigan (2014)
- Dr. Evan Wood (2013)
- Dr. Eric Grafstein (2012)
- Dr. John Webb (2011)
- Drs. Bruce McManus and Sam Wiseman (2010)
- Dr. Jim Russell (2009)
- Drs. Thomas Kerr and Adeera Levin (2008)
- Dr. Julio Montaner (2007)
- Dr. Peter Paré (2006)
- Dr. Jim Hogg (2005)
Providence Health Care Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.