Providence Health Care Knowledge Translation Community of Practice
The Providence Health Care Knowledge Translation Community of Practice (PHC KT CoP) welcomes researchers, clinicians and other PHC staff members who want to learn with their colleagues about creative and effective ways to improve patient health through use of research evidence.
The PHC KT CoP was established in 2015 to bring knowledge translation resources to health research and clinical care professionals across disciplines. The initiative is led by Aggie Black, Director, Health Services & Clinical Research and Knowledge Translation, and Emily Zamora, Clinical Resource Dietitian at PHC, with the support of PHC Research Institute and Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research.
Want to attend KT CoP meetings?
The PHC KT CoP meets quarterly. The agenda will include:
(1) KT Concepts -- we'll have a brief discussion of a major KT concept
(2) "Brag & Steal" -- showcasing resources/tools
(3) "Share & Solve" -- sharing projects & getting input
Click on the date for event details.
- February 24, 2020
"Publication Tips for Presenting Your Research, Including Patient-Oriented Research Projects"
All meeting notes are available for download by clicking on the meeting date.
- September 17, 2019
- June 11, 2019; watch a recording of the session here.
- March 12, 2019; watch a recording of the presentation here.
- September 11, 2018
- March 14, 2018
- December 7, 2017; watch the webinar recording here.
- September 12, 2017
- Supplementary material for download: Plain Language Summaries: Lessons Learned from the Making Research Accessible Initiative (MRAi)
- June 15, 2017; watch the webinar recording here.
- March 7, 2017
- December 6, 2016
- September 8, 2016
- June 16, 2016
- March 8, 2016
- December 10, 2015