2017 Research and Mission Award
Providence Health Care Research Institute (PHCRI) and Providence Health Care (PHC) is inviting nominations for the 2017 Research and Mission Award. This award recognizes a scientist in our organization who demonstrates the mission and values of Providence Health Care while conducting outstanding research.
This award includes a plaque and a cheque of $2000, to help with attendance to an international conference of the recipient's choice. The award will be presented at the annual PHCRI Research Day and at the PHC Annual General Meeting.
A researcher who conducts an outstanding research program at Providence Health Care / Providence Health Care Research Institute and exemplifies the mission and values of Providence Health Care.
Process of Nomination
- A candidate may be nominated by any individual at PHC and be supported by two PHC staff members – the nominator and two co-nominators.
- The candidate must be informed of the intent to nominate and must be in agreement.
- Nomination is accomplished by completing the nomination form, including signatures of the nominee and nominators.
- The completed nomination form, an abbreviated CV highlighting ten (10) most pertinent publications not exceeding five (5) pages, and a list of previous roles at PHC are to be submitted by the deadline indicated to the Research Facilitation Office (address below).
Nomination Deadline: Monday, February 27, 2017 at 4:00PM
- Nomination Form
This is a fillable PDF form. Please use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to complete.. Should you experience any technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com.
- Dr. Jim Hogg (2005)
- Dr. Peter Paré (2006)
- Dr. Julio Montaner (2007)
- Drs. Adeera Levin and Thomas Kerr (2008)
- Dr. Jim Russell (2009)
- Drs. Bruce McManus and Sam Wiseman (2010)
- Dr. John Webb (2011)
- Dr. Eric Grafstein (2012)
- Dr. Evan Wood (2013)
- Dr. Richard Harrigan (2014)
- Drs. Jonathon Leipsic and Don Sin (2015)
- Dr. Eugenia Oviedo-Joekes (2016)
PHCRI Research Facilitaiton Office, firstname.lastname@example.org.