For the Health Leaders Partnership Forum, please click here.
Heart + Lung FEST 2017
Save the Date: March 15-18, 2017
Location: Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
Save the date for the 2017 Heart + Lung FEST to take place on March 15-18, 2017.
- Wednesday, March 15: 14th Annual Air Quality & Health Workshop
- Thursday, March 16 -Friday, March 17: Heart + Lung Scientific Symposium
- Saturday, March 18: Hot Topics in Cardiology 19thAnnual Respiratory Medicine Update
PHC Clinical Research Education Lunch & Learn Series
Date: September 15 from 11:45am - 1:15pm
Location: CTN/CHÉOS offices 570 Burrard Building (5th Floor, North Burrard Building – turn left at the IDC clinic reception and follow the hallway to the end)
You are invited to attend the revival of the popular PHC Clinical Research Education lunch & learn series (formerly known as the Research Coordinator's lunch & learn).
- Modernizing the PHCRI-RCN listserve - there is a possibility that we can move to a web portal (this would allow us to store common documents/templates)
- Topics for meetings (e.g. the ICH GCP revision that will be finalized in November 2016, etc) - bring your ideas
RSVP to Erin Cherban at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share invitation with research coordinators, research assistants or anyone who works in clinical research, who would be interested in this series. For the first meeting, a light lunch will be provided.
Subsequent meetings will be held bi-monthly on the third Thursday of each month (Sep 15, Nov 17, Jan 19, Mar 16 and May 18 from 11:45 to 1:15).
For our weekly listing of events taking place at Providence Health Care as well as locally and internationally, please click here.